It's been another memorable year for Les Baer Custom. After more than a quarter century in business, you'd think we would have seen and done almost everything possible and finally have maxed out. But the fact is, we haven't even begun to reach
our peak. Because of our emphasis on superior quality, unmatched performance and inspired innovation, 2012 was a spectacular year for our business, and by all appearances, 2013 shows signs of being even bigger and more exciting. That's good news for you as well as for us.
How do we continue to remain the top choice for so many of the word's firearms professionals and discriminating collectors? Simple: We don't compromise on quality and we never stop introducing the most cutting edge ideas in the market. If it's not the best, it won't carry our name. And, although our two mainstays are two of the world's most time proven firearms, our concepts are fresh, new and way ahead of the rest of the pack. Here's an idea what you'll see from Les Baer Custom in 2013:
• Our Centennial Model 1911 commemorates the 100th anniversary of John Browning's most stellar pistol (see here);
• Our Ultimate Tactical Carry Pistol is a no-nonsense self defense or duty pistol that's equipped exactly as a tactical carry pistol should be (see here);
• One of our most popular 1911 duty/defense pistols pays tribute to Les Baer's lifelong love for high performance muscle cars (see the Boss 1911 here);
• A brand new Les Baer 1911 is also inspired by a very special automobile. The new 572 Hemi (see here) is a reminder of the blazing performance and beauty of one of Chrysler's most iconic muscle cars;
• Our hottest .308 semi-auto rifle is a truly amazing shooter. It comes with an innovative one-piece upper receiver/rail system for unequaled scope stability and with a mid-length 16" barrel. See the MONLOLITH .308 Mid-Length SWAT Model here.
Enjoy our 2013 catalog and enjoy our innovative products. Good shooting!
Thank you for your business,
Les Baer Sr.
Member American Handgunner 100 Club